Ruhl Forensic, Inc. is a full-service forensic engineering firm. Our services encompass:
- motor carrier operations including the investigation and reconstruction of vehicular accidents;
- tire and wheel failure analysis;
- industrial, construction-site and agricultural accidents involving commercial vehicles, construction equipment and agricultural equipment;
- non-vehicular accidents and failures involving mechanical products, systems and materials;
- electrical failures and safety
- fire origin and cause
We complement our forensic services with specialists in federal regulations and compliance, hazardous waste operations and emergency response (HAZWOPER) compliance, and metallurgy.
Trial graphics and simulations are produced in-house. We also fabricate full-size working models that are available for use in a courtroom setting.
Our clients include law firms on both sides of the bar, trucking companies, major insurance carriers, municipalities, and manufacturers.
We offer a quick response to accident situations nationwide.